Tuesday, September 27, 2011

interview sheet

Student Name: Thor

  • One thing I have most enjoyed learning about is: square cm with Miss Kelly when we were playing her games
  • My best piece of work is: my unfolding story treasure chest for D.A.R.E because I work on it every day and it was fun
  • My biggest achievement: market day because I did a lot by my self
  • I know this because: Sean was away all the time and was in hospital for a week
  • My goal for this term is to: to make sense in my righting and get good at spelling
  • I am practicing for my goal: I am doing it all the time in my righting and doing good in
  • I would like to tell you this about our big market day: I made a $99.00 but had to take of $46.65 so we made $52.35
  • My biggest challenge has been: market day because I was getting stressful
  • I would like some help with: spelling because I and behind in my spelling and I am finding it hard

Finally, can you please look at my ePortfolio frequently? I’d like you to make comments about my learning.

Signature: ___________________________ Date: 27

No comments:

Post a Comment