Sunday, October 30, 2011

MY TERM 3 P.I. matrix

Expert
Shows weeks of work
 Audience is very interested
 I've done the work myself
 Research in my words – with my personality in it
 Contains humour(?)
 Interaction with the audience
 Speech is confident, clear and with action and expression

Practititioner
 Shows three or four weeks of work
 Information is interesting and in my own words
 Adults have supported me without doing work for me
 Some humour (?)
 Some interaction with the audience
 Audience is attentive and interested
 Speech is clear

Apprentice
 Shows about a week’s work
 A little information – some in my own words
 Adults have done some of the work for me
 No interaction with the audience
 No humour
 Poor presentation
 Few pictures
Mostly reads the info from the presentation

Novice
 Reads the words on the presentation
Clearly started at the last minute
 Hardly any info
 Parents have done a lot of it for me
 No pictures or steps
 Copied straight off the internet
 No humour
 Not finished on time
 Untidy presentation
 Speech is not very clear

14 comments:

  1. Nice P.I Thor
    I think you could of done it on something bigger.
    I really liked how clear you were.

    Cam Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great P.I Thor I think you choesed a good topice but next time you could give us a bit more info.
    From Ty Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great PI Thor. You had an interesting topic. Your pictures were really clear but a bit gross. Next time you could make the pictures bigger
    -Hannah, Alana, Annaleise

    ReplyDelete
  4. good pi therer is no curse it was fugas howard carter die of old age

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your investigation and particularly your presentation. You spoke so confidently and you clearly knew not only the information you put on your impressive pyramid, but you had a lot of other knowledge to share too. Thank you for a top PI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good pi Thor we liked how you presentated your pi and you talked clear.Next time you could have more information.But apart from hat good pi.

    Sara,Natalya

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a great P.I. you didn't have long to present your P.I. but it was really interesting you could see the look on everyone's faces.
    The Pyrimid looked amazing! It must have taken some time.



    From Chaz Sean Josh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice P.I Thor
    I really liked how you presented next time look at the audience when you speak. nice
    ferg and camryn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Pi Thor you spoke loud and clear
    Next time don't have the same words on the paper and pryimind.
    Jaime Bex and Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice P.I Thor
    I think you could of done it on something bigger not a small triangle.
    I really liked how clear you were.

    Cam Sam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great P.I Thor I really liked your topic but next time you could give us a bit more info.
    From Ty Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  12. great pi no inprovment needid jason

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hay, Thor great P.I. I've got a joke for you. What did the emty cothen say to the slave I what my mummy haha. But serisely nice P.I your staturs realy wraped it up ha ha. You close the lead on that thing haha. Next try a powerpoint so we can see better and make sur you don't block the tomb hahahahahahaha. OK bye

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so proud of you. It makes a big difference when you choose a topic that you are really interested to you. I only wish I had been able to see you present it to the class. Well done buddy! Mum

    ReplyDelete